Jobs at Grow Early Childhood Education
QUALIFIED & UNQUALIFIED ECE TEACHERS
Grow ECE – Papamoa, Bay of Plenty (several positions)
Grow ECE is growing and we are looking for qualified & unqualified Early Childhood Teachers to join our team of educators.
We are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a qualified & unqualified ECE teachers to join our team and be part of Grow ECE. There are full-time and part time position available due to the growth of our Centre. Grow ECE is a privately owned Childcare Centre located in Papamoa in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
We are seeking applicants who are highly motivated and have a genuine passion for teaching and learning.
The ideal applicant will:
- be an experienced, qualified, and certificated ECE teacher
- be confident to contribute and share ideas towards building a dynamic and child focused programme
- be willing and able to work with children of all ages
- be a clear and confident communicator and able to liaise easily with staff and parents
- have a caring, calm, and nurturing nature
- Be willing to participate in a range of staff development activities including professional development and occasional parent events like parent interviews and parent evenings.
- Ideally have a current First Aid Certificate
Grow ECE has a fantastic team of teachers who have all come together to create an amazing environment and feel. To apply please complete the application form below, or email a cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org